Gift for Donation
Tea for the Year of the Dragon
As a token of appreciation, the SPCA has joined hands with Twin Leaf Tea to offer Japanese quality barley hoji tea (1 pack) to supporters who donate HK$188 or more in a specific time period. Available while stock lasts.
Japanese Barley Hoji Tea
This tea combines both hojicha and barley to create an aromatic and healthy beverage. It is deep roasted using the heat wave method and contains a small amount of caffeine. This fragrant, refreshing and timeless tea can be enjoyed with everyday meals.
Like and share our Facebook post. Tag 2 of your friends, leave a comment and send your CNY wishes to our animals. The 10 most creative participants will be given the SPCA Deluxe Dragon Tea Giftbox (1 set), specially selected by us and Twin Leaf Tea.
＊Terms and conditions apply.＊
- SPCA Deluxe Dragon Tea Giftbox Giveaway Campaign is valid from 6 to 24 February 2024 11:59pm.
- SPCA Deluxe Dragon Tea Giftbox includes one (1) can of Kyoto Uji Macha Powder & one (1) can of Plum and Sea Tangle Tea.
- Anyone who likes, shares, tag 2 friends and writes your Chinese New Year wishes to our animals under the comment section of the designated Facebook post will automatically enter the giveaway Campaign.
- The 10 most creative participants will be chosen by the SPCA and win a box of the SPCA Deluxe Dragon Tea Giftbox.
- Winners will be contacted through the SPCA official Facebook. Upon receipt of winner’s personal and delivery information, the SPCA will send out the Giftbox within 2-3 working days to the provided address.
- TWIN LEAF TEA MERCHANTS is the SPCA’s official partner for the Campaign.
- The official website of TWIN LEAF TEA MERCHANTS and its E-shop is https://twinleaftea.com/
- For enquiries related to the products of TWIN LEAF TEA MERCHANTS, please email email@example.com
- In case of any dispute, the SPCA reserves the right of final decision.
SPCA Deluxe Dragon Tea Giftbox
Kyoto Uji Green Tea Powder
Originating from the Uji region in Kyoto, Japan, this finely milled green tea powder symbolises high-quality tea since the 13th century. It has also become a much-treasured Japanese heritage and tradition. Over the past few centuries, the green tea manufacturers in Uji have refined their tea-growing and processing techniques. Tea plants designated for matcha are shade-grown for several weeks before harvest. This process boosts the chlorophyll content, giving the tea its characteristic bright green colour and enhancing its flavour profile.
Plum & Sea Tangle Tea Powder
The tea is primarily made from the high-quality Rausu kelp sourced from Rausu, Hokkaido. When mixed with hot water, it forms a distinctive kelp-coloured substance and can be drunk directly or used as a versatile seasoning in various dishes.